2021年2月22日 星期一

聖峰特攻隊英文版


Saturday, February 20, 2021

Holy Mountain  Special Attack Team <1>

 

EWtheWIND 

Shake and roll, or can the Bamboo Jie Xia see the vitality in silence?

Holy Mountain  Attack Team <1>

posted on


       I



   

   On the road, it's hard not to notice Du Zikong. This is not because of how radiant he exudes. Even if on the whole, Taiwan is not a place where the people pay special attention to appearance, it is still rare to see such people, especially in this era, a young man in his early twenties. His hair is messy, oily and shiny, it looks like he's been scratched from a distance, and it's disgusting to look up close; he stoops, his eyes are loose and neurotic; let alone his clothes. If you record what he wears for a month, you will find that he wore the same clothes for three ten days, and he wore the same pants for two fifteen days. Well, he wore the same socks for ten three days. . The reason for using "strips" is that the socks he wears on his feet are not necessarily in pairs, and there are not many days when they are paired. As for the clothes and pants, you will find that if you put the clothes he wore on this day with the pants he wore on another day, it looks good, but for some reason, he will never wear these combinations on his body. Even if he really happens to wear it, you will find that his shoes are wrong again, forming another trendy mix and match style, but unfortunately he alone is the leader.

   You say, this is a low-key style. If you are a rich person and don't tend to show off your wealth like a nouveau riche, then you may choose this approach and do the opposite to avoid unnecessary trouble.

   Do not.

   If you pay careful attention, you will find that Du Zikong often withdraws money, but the cash machine often shows that the balance is insufficient-the four words of insufficient balance are simply commonplace for him. What astronomical figures did he withdraw? Ten thousand? Fifteen thousand? Twenty thousand? Very close, as long as the number tail is missing a zero. In any case, he often took the withdrawals as a walk. As for whether he received the money, it was a secondary matter. As for the detailed sheet after receiving the money, he didn't even look at it and threw it to the recycling bin next to it. If he can quickly forget that he has no money in his account, then before his next withdrawal, he can at least live a happy life of "thinking" that he still has money in his account.


   Who is the same in life

   Shaking list

   Broken toes

   Bend

   Pick up dreams in the galaxy

   Shuhuai Akabane

   Drunk

   Green Mountain  


   Let's ignore the content of this poem, because if you let me tell, Du Zikong's greatest asset must be his close friends. For example, this time, in front of a towering stone wall, he is holding a spray can and looking at his newly completed work with satisfaction.

   "I am not opposed to the act of graffiti, but since it is expressed in artistic form, we must also pay attention to a certain level. Otherwise, how should the matter of "art" be defined?" He turned his eyes from the poem he painted on to the original wall next to him, and the other people sprayed a bunch of letters (the main content in stone, nothing new, roughly from the "FUCK", "Bitch", "Porn" and so the composition of these old words), "according to nudge the weight, center-based, not the slightest to do By...tsk, the style and strength are not only one grade."

   "Hey!" A loud shout, resounding among the broken bricks. "Damn homeless!" A man in a suit came running from a distance, hold the phone dialing, "in my level 70 million per ping one million 70 million ...... Hao (his prolonged sound in the word ) What kind of ghosts painted on the wall of the house, it was chaotic around the clock, the police searched for a long time and couldn't find it. There were a bunch of rice buckets. Today, I can't find any place to find!"

   "How can people in these days, the higher their social and economic status, the lower their etiquette literacy? Ah, I don't know if it is purely related or causal." Du Zikong covered the spray can. "Let’s discuss it later. The poor taste in buying a house is a problem of the educational environment and cannot be blamed on the individual; but someone kindly helped him beautify, and even yelled at the person who helped him. Is that really unreasonable? In addition, I have not signed the payment yet, Whom did the husband think of me just now? It seems to be "you" or something...I think it is good for the man named You to be blessed, after all, I can accidentally be named on a talented person like me There are not so many opportunities."

   "Come here, come here." The man in suit and leather shoes stopped next to him breathlessly, and grabbed Du Zikong's arm. "Today you are lucky. Don't wait for the police to come. I will personally send you to the police station. God," he looked disgusted and moved his head as far away as possible from Du Zikong. At this moment, a BMX sedan drove up and the door opened. A middle-aged man in the same suit got out of the car, opened the rear door, and swayed. A waiting posture. The man in the suit glanced at Arbor who had just finished his lunch next to him, lying on a mottled metal bench taking a relaxing nap, and muttered in a low voice, "God, seeing this guy, the tramp next to him looks so glamorous!" After looking at the car, after thinking about it for half a second, he instructed the driver: "Adu, I will drive the car by myself. You can call a taxi and go with him to the third round. I will wait for you in the round. Trouble you."

   "Good." The driver and Du Zikong responded at the same time.

   "How are you?" The man in the suit glared at Du Zikong.

"Strange, sir. Since you know my last name, why call me just now?" Du Zikong frowned.

   "What are you talking about?" The man in the suit looked at Du Zikong with neurotic eyes, slammed the shiny car door, and then enveloped him and the driver named Du in the smoke and dust.

   "I'm rude, little brother." The driver said in the standard Mandarin that he often heard in dramas, and then calmly took out an electric shock stick.


       ◎

   

   "Hey, Du Zikong, old friend, nothing else, I just want to ask you...have you seen them...what words do you use..."dress"?"

   On the way out of the police station, Du Zikong's precious asset No. 1-a friend surnamed Hao, frowned, stroked his forehead, and murmured words in his mouth. He didn't know how to express it to make this old friend understand. He patted his old friend's shoulder vigorously, "Anyway, just treat you as a friend. Can you not mess with those people? I mean "the kind of" people. Rich people, get through Call, ask a lawyer, or flick some damn finger, and you can treat you like an ant. Do you understand what I’m talking about, brother?”  

   "Provoke them?" Du Zikong raised his eyebrows, "Brother Hao, to be honest, I have no idea why this happened today."

   "Because you did something illegal:" Hao Xinren tried to put on a very patient expression and explained to him: "Do you understand, my man, you violated other people's property. Moreover, the people you provoke are very many money."

   "This society lacks a bit of taste. I think I am on the right path, and I have a clear conscience in doing things;" Du Zikong said, "What's more, the draconian law is illegal. One hundred and fifty years ago, Thoreau also told us that citizens have disobedience. Rights. The law is not the only criterion by which we act."

   "Okay, okay, let me forget it," Hao Xinren let out a sigh; he waved his hand as if he wanted to wave off a certain cloud of mist in front of him, "I'll talk about it when I meet Mao Changjian." Saying that it might be necessary, he thought-at least for him. As for this Mao Changjian, it is another valuable asset of Du Zikong, from cerebellar palsy plus left leg amputation, but the brain is very useful-at least according to his own statement. In short, Hao Xinren decided to wait for the rescue.

   At this moment, he suddenly thought of something: "By the way, Xiao Du! Are you free tomorrow?"

   Du Zikong didn't seem to want to be too obvious, but he could still see his eyes lit up, "What, are you going to invite me to dinner? I'll take a look at my itinerary...Ah, it's just right, I'll be fine tomorrow."   

   "Ha! Xiao Du, you have a good memory. I have never seen your calendar." Hao Xinren elbows Du Zikong's upper arm: "Speaking of eating, it's better than this. Tomorrow night, my junior Let’s have a midnight snack. After eating, we will go to the nightclub with a group of school girls.”

   "Huh?" Du Zikong raised an eyebrow. "Nightclub? I'm not familiar with it. To be honest, what kind of place is that?"

   "A nightclub is a place for you to dance and make friends. Unless you wear an invisible cloak, there are so many people in the nightclub that you can't stop socializing, especially with the opposite sex. Many young children who originally had a simple mind come to the nightclub. Listening to music, drinking a drink, and looking at the youthful body, you will gradually change your mind..." Hao Xinren looked at the old friend's wooden face and patted his back vigorously, "Don't worry! You don't have to come out, and I will have dinner tomorrow. please."

   When Du Zikong heard the next sentence, he seemed interested in an instant.

   "It wasn't cheap to go there. I actually did it by the way this time. I thought it was a rare opportunity for you. If I didn't take you, would you take the initiative to go in this life? With a friend like me, you should really fucking laugh. ..." Hao Xinren said, "It's----hey, that's the point, you have to dress decently tomorrow." Hao Xinren looked at his old friend's whole body, his familiar style, "Let me think about it. … It’s better to wear simpler... Simple and stylish... The holes in your jeans, a little touch up, should be able to get past... Hey, the shoes I gave you last time, are you still there?"

   "Oh, what did you say about those..."Stopped Blue" sneakers? Ah, they are not easy to wear. I still like to wear soft running shoes."

   "Oh, that's great," Hao Xinren slapped his fist. "If you like to wear it, then I really have to worry about it." He looked at the "shoes" on Du Zikong's feet-well, no way. Acer, I have been at least five years old, and I am running around for the host every day. "Then, clothes..."

   "Hey, Brother Hao, what do you have in the club?"

   "Hey, please. Seriously, I'm a little worried." Hao Xinren said, "Tomorrow's focus is not to eat."

   In order for everyone to understand this conversation better, the storyteller will give you a brief introduction to this valuable asset No. 1.

   Hao Xinren is a very enthusiastic and helpful person. He is very popular and has a good girlfriend. The two lead a stable and sweet life. He and Du Zikong have been old friends for many years. Even though they are busy and difficult to get away in the workplace, whenever this friend needs him, he will always show up in time-except this time with him In addition to the example of reconciling with Mao Changjian's money to the police station (you can read it as "redemption"), whenever Du Zi is short of money, Hao Xinren always lends him, although Du Zikong always borrows more than repays him , But he doesn’t mind, because he knows that Du Zikong didn’t do it intentionally, it was purely because of his personality being a bit too "casual", and Hao Xinren himself also had a stable job. He couldn’t get rich, but he didn’t really lack that. A small amount.

   "Capitalism... It's normal for some people to be richer than me." Du Zikong's line every time he borrows money from him is this line. But Du Zikong didn’t borrow much, because he didn’t spend money at all except eating and buying books; Hao Xinren and Mao Changjian, because they couldn’t see him living in a tent under an old abandoned house, jointly rented an apartment for him. He also borrowed a 50c.c. locomotive. Basically, these two friends agreed with Du Zikong's words, but they agreed that this is not the way to go. By the way, even with a motorcycle, Du Zikong still loves to ride a bicycle.

   Some people might think that Du Zikong needs religious assistance. But Hao Xinren didn't know why, and he was always very sure in his heart. The reason why Du Zikong's current life frequently encountered difficulties was due to the lack of a good girl to be with him. Hao Xinren doesn’t necessarily understand the so-called “yin-yang reconciliation” and other esoteric theories, but Hao Xinren’s girlfriend (her name is Wenrou) is synonymous with happiness for Hao Xinren, and relatively speaking, the motto passed down by Hao’s father to his son---- "A man without a woman will be extreme, and a woman without a man will be stupid." Coupled with Du Zikong's various behaviors, he believes in his own views even more. Therefore, he believes that for Du Zikong to live for a long time and find his girlfriend is definitely his most critical step.

   "You can eat anywhere. The nightclub is not for you to eat, but for you to train." Therefore, Hao Xinren decided to save his friend again. He has tried many methods, and he is sure that this time due to meticulous planning, he will surely succeed in one fell swoop.

   "What to train?"

   "Social. I didn't mention it just now, it's mainly for the opposite sex."

   "Absurd." Du Zikong scolded, "My old friend, you probably don't know. When I was young, I had a nickname called "Caihua Daxian"."

   "I'm still'stepping on the flower fairy', stepping on the stool, on stilts, and on the gas pedal! You don't have to be too serious about the name you dreamed when you dreamed, okay, my dear old friend surnamed Du?" He tapped hard. Du Zikong's head, "Damn it, is it my illusion? I think my speech is more and more like you. I can't be influenced by you. It should be me who wants to influence you... Hey, you are only 23. Years old! Don’t be young when you are young all day long! By the way, even if you are not training, you can have fun while you are still young. You are too awkward. Tomorrow’s itinerary is to eat, watch movies, nightclubs, KTV renewals, From 6:30 in the evening to 5:30 the next morning. My junior..."

   "Wait a minute." Du Zikong frowned, "I've always been not serious about health preservation, but the time span of the whole journey is too...this is the time for melatonin secretion...even without biological knowledge, People with a little bit of common sense will also understand that according to the Yellow Emperor's Internal Classic, the first time..."

   "Enough, enough, don't tell me anything about the Yellow Emperor's Internal Classic!" Hao Xinren almost called out, "When did you learn these? I usually stay up late to blog and watch "Reaper" and I didn't see you caring. Today I actually yelled about the Yellow Emperor’s Nei Jing... It’s only tomorrow, and it’s not called you every day. Just listen to me and don’t interrupt. My junior is the kind of "Playboy" type of person, rich and sophisticated, no matter what tomorrow In the itinerary, a group of young girls will inevitably follow. For ten hours, it is your chance. You must come, it is good for you, absolutely. Tomorrow I will get off work, you will be waiting at home, and I will help you choose clothes Look at you like this," he looked at Du Zikong up and down, and shook his head violently, "I can't stand it anymore!"

   "Temperament is the best clothes."

   "Are you talking about the temperament of a homeless man? Hurry up and set up an Internet, check it on the Internet. You look like this. The sharp guy on the other side is a hundred times more handsome than you. Here is a shit after five years. Brother can also hit you casually! Buddha wants gold clothes, people want clothes, no iron teeth, brother, less nonsense, and you will give me your appearance tomorrow. Hey, how about you, how about the Internet? Are you there yet?"

   "It's done."

   "Well, that's good. These days, you are getting used to using communication software. Otherwise, you will keep sending text messages like before, and the extra monthly fee is not a solution." Hao Xinren said, "Right, I last time Didn’t I give you the account of a great girl? What happened?”

   "Well..." Du Zikong looked at the sky, "I asked her a question, but she hasn't answered me yet."

   "Wow? Take the initiative?" Hao Xinren's eyes lit up, "A little bit better, Brother Du, it sounds interesting. Asked these two days?"

   "No."

   "Otherwise, when did you ask?"

   "The day you gave me the account."

   "What," Hao Xinren suddenly stopped, "Hey, it's been three weeks! What did you ask her?"

   "Watch it for yourself." Du Zikong handed him the phone.

   Hao Xinren took the phone and took a look at it. ""Which poet do you prefer in the prosperous Tang Dynasty? And, do you approve of Hengtang Tui Shi's taste for enlightenment readings? And, in general, what do you think of Li Du's poems?"

   "This..." Hao Xinren slowly moved the phone away from his sight, "Isn't it no reply yet, brother, if you ask me like this, I probably won't be able to answer you in three months." The big hand patted Du Zikong's back, "Brother, work hard! That girl, let me look forward; this time I go to play, you have to behave well, please don't mention any ancient Chinese or ancient poems to anyone Something related to ancient words."

   "is it?"


       ◎


   "Everyone, this is my friend, Du Zikong."

   "Hello!"

   "Hello." "Hello!"

    On a certain floor of an inconspicuous old building in the city, everything was as planned. Du Zikong dressed up like a person, and appeared in front of his younger brother and a bunch of beautiful women with Hao Xinren...



(to be continued)



Latest response

Just look at derivative works
Rock and Roll
Linked to this work

Shengfeng Special Attack Team <0.99>

No message:

Post a message

Creation is not easy! If you appreciate my work and are willing to support me, so that I can create more and better works, and even develop the work into a further form for everyone, please don't hesitate to sponsor! Thank you!

My account is as follows:

Weng Xuping

Zhonghua Post

Account Number: 0021472 0264022

For the supporters, I first express my gratitude!

In addition, you are also welcome to leave your contact information so that I have the opportunity to thank you and even further exchanges.

沒有留言:

張貼留言