Monday, February 22, 2021
Silky cloud
Can you find the vitality in silence?
Silky cloud

Look at this silky cloud
As time goes by
If you don't watch the weather forecast
Who will know that
What pattern this piece will be woven into

Maybe someone can know
But i'm not that kind of genius
I don’t know if Zhuge Liang(諸葛亮) would have been there today
His biggest opponent would be Zhou Yu(周瑜) or Ren Liyu(任立渝)



In the end it became...

It took about three hours in total
Maybe this is the finished one
Have a good day everyone
Response 0
Latest response
Recommended reading
A dream
I had a dream this morning that my junior high school playmate and I were putting the thick "broken branches" of a big tree back on its trunk. We cleverly used the angle to let gravity act as an adhesive, which looked perfect from the outside. ...
Shengfeng Special Attack Team <0.99>
Shengfeng Special Attack Team Script 2017/6/2 Genius screenwriter-written by the kiln roll bamboo festival man. Hello, everyone.
Shengfeng Special Attack Team <1>
Sacred Peak Special Attack Team <0.8>
Wufeng, don't turn yellow
No message:
Post a message
If you appreciate my work and are willing to support me(so that I can create more and better works, and even develop the works into a further form for you), this is my account:
翁旭平 Weng Xuping
中華郵政 Zhonghua Post
Account Number: 0021472 0264022
Thank you! For the supporters, I express my gratitude!
In addition, you can leave your contact information so that I can thank you and even we can do something together.